Prestige Alliance MPC (Serv-Pro) (“we” or “PAMPC”) is a duly-registered cooperative that aims to deliver qualityservice as it relates to the manpower requirements of its clients, which are largely comprised of leading local and multinational retail companies.
Due to the nature of its purpose, PAMPC heavily deals with the personal data of individuals.We value your trust and are committed to safeguarding your privacy. In this regard, PAMPC ensures strict compliance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as “The Data Privacy Act of 2012” (“DPA”), its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), and the various issuances and policies of the National Privacy Commission (“NPC”) (collectively, the “DP Law & Regulations”).
In this Privacy Statement, you will know how we handle your Personal Data (as this term is defined below) and how we protect them. We want you to know what data we have on you, how you can access your Personal Data, and when necessary, how you can correct or have the said data deleted. In case you have a complaint or concern regarding your privacy, we undertake to attend to the same immediately.
Scope and Application
We may collect your Personal Data, which can either be Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information (as these terms are defined in the DP Law & Regulations and further explained below), when you avail of our services or products, contact us via our official website (https://www.prestige-alliance.com) or online job search engines (e.g., [https://www.indeed.com.ph] and [https://www.jobstreet.com.ph] ), via e-mail, or visit our offices, job fairs and other related events and activities, and submit to us in person your curriculum vitae, application letters, and other similar, related, or supporting documents.
By submitting your Personal Data to PAMPC through any means or availing of PAMPC’s services and products, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data as stated in this Privacy Statement. Under the DPA and the IRR, “processing” includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure, or destruction of data.
If you do not agree with any provision of this Privacy Statement, please do not provide PAMPC with any of your Personal Data. However, PAMPC may not be able to provide you the services that would require such Personal Data.
The Personal Data that PAMPC Collects
PAMPC collects your Personal Data to provide you with recruitment and/or related services.
The DPA defines Personal Information as any information, whether or not recorded in a material form, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. These include your name, mobile phone number, landline, residential address, e-mail address and references, among others.
Some Personal Information that you will provide are considered as Sensitive Personal Information under the DPA. These include your age, race, marital status, health, education, employment history, and social security number, among others. Wewill collect, use or disclose your Sensitive Personal Information only in accordance with the DPA and the IRR, and only after we have obtained your prior consent.
Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information are collectively referred to herein as “Personal Data.”
How PAMPC collects Personal Data
PAMPC generally collects Personal Data directly from you when you:
1. communicate with PAMPC officers and employees in person at its offices or job fairs, activities and events, by telephone, letter, email, facsimile, via PAMPC’s official website, or via online job search engines (e.g.,[https://www.indeed.com.ph] and [https://www.jobstreet.com.ph] )
2. submit to PAMPC your curriculum vitae, application letter, and other similar, related, or supporting documents for purposes of availing of our services; and 3. submit any other information in connection with your application, inquiry or expression of interest.
PAMPC also collects your Personal Data from third parties that it will contact for verification purposes, such as in the following instances:
1. from the references you have provided;
2. verification from academic institutions, professional associations, and/or licensing bodies of the educational and professional qualifications you have stated in your curriculum vitae;
3. inquiries with former employers and co-workers.
How PAMPC May Use Your Personal Data
Personal Data collected and received by PAMPC shall be used and processed in order to provide you with recruitment, executive search, and/or related services, which may include:
1. the endorsement of your Personal Data to PAMPC’s clients/your potential employer(s) for purposes of finding you a successful placement, or applying for jobs on your behalf by sending your credentials to potential employers and engagers;
2. matching your credentials against job opportunities that PAMPC may determine to be appropriate for you;
3. responding to your inquiries or concerns;
4. the verification or vetting of your credentials and other Personal Data, which may include the conduct of background checks by PAMPC and/or any of its third-party service providers;
5. communicating to you any relevant information, such as employment opportunities, for the purposes for which you have availed of the services of PAMPC; and
6. for other purposes for which you have availed of PAMPC’s services.
PAMPC will also use your Personal Information for future marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, provided that it first obtains your prior consent for such purpose.
How PAMPC May Disclose or Share Personal Data to Third Parties
We will only share your Personal Data to third parties who have proper interest or need to know and only with your consent, unless the dispensation of such consent is permitted or required by law. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties are bound by written agreements to use your Personal Data solely for the stated purpose and in accordance with PAMPC’s instructions, and to comply with the DPA and the IRR. PAMPC may share your Personal Data with third parties, such as:
1. prospective employers or engagers;
2. agents/third-party service providers who conduct background checks and screening; and
3. service providers or contractors engaged to perform services for or on PAMPC’s behalf, including banks, insurance providers, IT consultants conducting testing and development work on PAMPC’s IT systems or data encoders who encode your Personal Data in PAMPC’s standard format.
If You Choose Not To Provide Personal Data
When you refuse to provide or decide to withdraw your Personal Data, we will be unable to provide you with recruitment, and other related services.
Personal Data Security and Retention
PAMPC adopts appropriate organizational, physical and technical measures to protect your Personal Data against any accidental or unlawful/unauthorized destruction, alteration and disclosure, fraudulent misuse, as well as against any other unlawful/unauthorized processing. PAMPC stores Personal Data in secure digital data storage and those contained in paper-based files are kept inside secure premises or locked filing areas. Among the other measures taken by PAMPC to ensure the protection of your Personal Data, are the following:
1. trainings and seminars for PAMPC’s officers and employees are conducted to ensure that they know how to keep your Personal Data safe and secure at all times;
2. locks are installed, secure filing cabinets are used, and security systems are in place in PAMPC’s office premises;
3. computer passwords are in use to limit access to shared network drives;
4. passwords and other encryption methods are in use to protect files and electronic documents from unauthorized sharing/disclosure;
5. access to hard copies of documents containing Personal Data is limited to only specifically authorized staff;
6. data integrity audits are conducted;
7. firewalls and virus scanning tools are in use to prevent unauthorized access into the system; and
8. proper tracking of movement and transfer of custody of files containing Personal Data is observed.
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the stated purpose or for so long as may be permitted by the DP Law & Regulations. When no longer required or if you ask to be removed from PAMPC’s systems, we will dispose or delete your Personal Data in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, and/or disclosure to any other party or to the public.
Access, correction, blocking/deletion of your Personal Data
You can view the information we have about you by contacting us through our website or by calling or e-mailing us. Please see information below on how to contact us. PAMPC may, however, deny your request for access on legal grounds which will be promptly communicated to you.
Generally, you can view your information without a fee, but if you will request for your information to be stored in a material form such as a CD,electronic storage device or in printed form, we may ask for a reasonable fee to cover the cost of the CD or storage device and the time we spent recording or printing your information and any photocopying or printing expense incurred by PAMPC. We will inform you of such fee before proceeding to process your request.
In case you find that your Personal Data with SMI is incorrect or inaccurate, you may inform PAMPC, and after we verify your identity and determine that your request is reasonable, we will correct the information immediately and take the necessary steps to ensure that all records pertaining to your Personal Data are corrected and updated.
PAMPC will likewise undertake to suspend, withdraw, block, remove or destroy your Personal Data from PAMPC’s personal information filing system upon your request, after we have sufficiently verified your identity and have determined the reasonableness of such request.
Transfer of your Personal Data outside of the Philippines
Generally, PAMPC does not transfer Personal Data which it collects in the Philippines to countries outside of the Philippines. However, if it shall have to do so, such as in the case of subscribing to a foreign cloud storage service, we shall take steps to ensure that the concerned Personal Data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the DPA.
Questions or Complaints
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or concerns or complaints regarding the handling of your Personal Data, you may contact us through:
Prestige Alliance MPC
Telephone No.: 8656-5962 | 7239-3716 | 8535-5381
Fax No.: 861-0991 116
Postal Address: 2nd Floor, ECA Building, 623 Maharlika Street corner Sikap Street, Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City
Or the National Privacy Commission.